The seven point platform for this year’s 14th Annual Global Marijuana March is wide and solution based.
• Engage in a full scale, international HEMP FOR VICTORY style program of food, building materials, phyto-remediation, oils and medicine to help adjust to increased radiation from the critically damaged Fukushima nuclear plant in Japan that is radiating at 10 times the lethal dose, much of which has already reached the US.
• Support the Jack Herer Initiative and enforce the voted Will of the People, Prop 215 & against the federal government.
• Stop the New Jim Crow laws and release all non-violent drug war POW’s, i.e. the founder of the Global Marijuana March, Dana Beal, still in jail for marijuana. Start by dissolving international drug treaties.
• Stop lynching in all its forms including police/institutional brutality, IRS & DEA terrorism. Be in support of all victims of government, gang and other violence i.e. Trayvon Martin (wear your hoodie in support)
• Remove restrictions from medical marijuana clubs so they may be businesses like any other legal business, supplying customer needs and paying taxes.
• Promote the use of hemp’s 50,000 products, that with only 10 companies per product is 500,000 new or expanded businesses. When each of those businesses have 10 employees each, that’s 5 million jobs. Of course the product medical marijuana has more than 10 companies with 10 employees.